Oven 375° Serves 6
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Flat Leaf Parsley Chopped
- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cut Into Large Pieces
- ½ Cup Italian Dressing
- 1 Tsp Seasoned Salt
- 2 Tsp Garlic Minced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice, parsley, garlic and oil. Then add Italian Dressing, season salt and blend again. Place chicken pieces in the mixture, and marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (preferably 2 hours).
- Grease a baking sheet
- Remove chicken from marinade, arrange on the cooking sheet. Transfer remaining marinade to a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the boiled marinade. Turn chicken, season again with marinade and continue and basting 10 minutes, or until well browned and juices run clear.
- Serve over Rice with a spinach salad with lemon vinaigrette.