- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Lg. Lemon, Zested
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 (6 Ounce) Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Marinade: 1/4 Cup Additional Lemon Juice, 1 Cup Ginger Ale; 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Rosemary, 1/2 Cup Olive Oil…Whisk until blended and pour into a resealable bag.
- Marinade: Place Chicken in marinade bag and seal and shake to coat chicken; Place chicken breasts in refrigerator 3 hours. Remove and pat dry.
- In a food processor, thoroughly blend together the butter, remaining rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Pour 1/3 of blended mixture into a small bowl. Cover mixture, and set aside.
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Rub each chicken breasts with the Butter mixture.
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Pour half of the reserved rosemary and lemon mixture into a bowl for basting. Cover remaining mixture, and set aside for topping cooked chicken.
- Grill chicken breasts 4 minutes on each side, basting with rosemary and lemon basting mixture. Remove chicken breasts from grill, and top with small scoops of the remaining topping mixture.
- Serve with herb roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted asparagus and french bread.