- 2 Tablespoons Coriander Seeds, Coarsely Cracked
- 1/2 Cup Firmly Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Pinch Ground Ginger
- 2 Pounds Flank Steak
- Place flank steak in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Whisk coriander, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ground ginger together in a bowl until marinade is well combined.
- Remove steak from freezer and slice thinly across the grain. Place steak in a large bowl, pour marinade over steak, and toss to coat. Cover bowl and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil.
- Lay steak slices in a single layer on the rack of the prepared broiler pan.
- Cook in the preheated broiler, brushing occasionally with marinade, until steak reaches desired doneness, 1 to 2 minutes for medium rare.
- Serve with stir fry vegetables and rice.