5 Cheese Pimento Cheese
- 1 Cups Shredded Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Asiago
- 1 Cup Provolone
- 1 Cup Manchego
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise Or To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Pickled Jalapeno Pepper, Chopped (Optional)
- 2 (4 Ounce) Jars Diced Pimento, Drained
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
- Place the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, minced jalapeno, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer. Beat at medium speed, with paddle if possible, until thoroughly combined. Then slow add the rest of the cheeses to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
NOTE: This pimento cheese can be used for grilled cheese sandwiches, as a spread for crackers or mini bagels, or served alongside your favorite fried green tomatoes.