Slow Roasted Leg Of Lamb Main
- 3 Carrots, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Head Garlic, Split But Not Peeled
- 1 (5 Pound) Leg Of Lamb
- 1 1/4 Cups Red Wine
- 2 Cups Lamb Stock or Beef Stock
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/8 Cup of Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Teaspoons of Corn Starch
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place carrots and garlic, in a roasting pan large enough for the leg of lamb. Place lamb on top. Pour in wine and lamb stock and rosemary on top. Place roasting pan on the stove and heat over medium-low heat until liquid is boiling. Cover the roasting pan tightly with aluminum foil, using oven mitts to protect your hands, and place in the oven.
- Roast in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) for medium, about 7 hours. Remove from the oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Transfer lamb into a second roasting pan.
- Roast lamb uncovered until skin is crispy, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest before slicing.
- While lamb is resting, pour cooking juices from the first roasting pan into a saucepan. Bring to a boil add 2 teaspoons of corn starch shaken in a jar with a lid in ½ cup of water. Simmer until reduced into a gravy, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with garlic mash cauliflower mash potatoes, Dinner rolls, roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Mediterranean salad with Greek dressing
Lemon Dump Cake 5 Ingredients
8×8 Baking Dish
Ingredients Preparation Recipe
● 1 (16 Oz.) Can Lemon Pie Filling
● 1 (15 Oz.) Package Yellow Cake Mix
● 4 Oz. Cream Cheese, Cubed And 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
● 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, Thinly Sliced
1 Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a square baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
2 Mix Sour Cream into lemon pie filling then pour into the bottom of greased baking dish, making sure to spread it into the corners.
3 Top with 1/2 cake mix, place cubed cream cheese evenly on top, then sprinkle remaining cake mix.
4 Take butter pats (as thinly sliced as possible) and place them in a single layer on top of the cake mix, trying to cover as much of the surface of the cake as possible.
5 Place baking dish in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6 Remove from oven and let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.