Stuffed Muffin Cups/ Breakfast
- Cooking Spray
- 24 Refrigerated Biscuits (unbaked)
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage
- 10 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cream Or Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt And Ground Black Pepper Or To Taste
- 2 Cups Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Roll out biscuit dough on a lightly floured surface to form 5-inch rounds. Place each round in the prepared muffin cups, pressing into the base and sides to form a dough cup.
- Cook and stir sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes; drain fat. Spoon sausage into dough cups.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well-beaten. Pour egg mixture into each dough cup, filling each just below the top of the biscuit dough. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and biscuit dough is golden, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with grits casserole and beverage. Serves 8-12