Chicken Penne Caesar Salad
- 1 (16 Ounce) Box Mini Penne Pasta
- 2 Pounds Chopped Cooked Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Diced Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 (8 Ounce) Bottle Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing, Or To Taste; Or Make Your Own Caesar Dressing Below…
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Stir pasta, chicken, green bell pepper, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and red onion together in a bowl. Pour salad dressing over the top and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled and flavors blend, at least 2 hours.
OR Make your own Caesar Dressing
6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
4 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 Teaspoon Anchovy Paste
Beat mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and anchovy paste together in a bowl until you get a smooth salad dressing; refrigerate for 1 hour.