Grilled Veggie Hoagie Grilled Mediterranean
- 4 Zucchinis Chopped
- 1 Jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 Jar Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms, Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 7 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 (1 Pound) Loaf Focaccia Bread
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place zucchini in a resealable bag with 3 tablespoons olive oil squish to coat; use more if necessary, depending on sizes of vegetables. Place on a baking sheet and roast in preheated oven. Roast veggies until tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook and stir mushrooms until tender.
- Stir minced garlic into mayonnaise.
- Slice focaccia in half lengthwise. Spread mayonnaise mixture on one or both halves.
- Combine zucchini, roasted peppers, mushrooms and feta in a bowl and fold to combine. Layer it all on focaccia. Wrap sandwich in plastic wrap; place a cutting board on top of it and weight it down with some canned foods or cast iron skillet. Allow sandwich to sit for 2 hours before slicing and serving.
- Serve with Pasta Salad and Beverage