Summer Garden Pasta Salad
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Large Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Large Zucchini, Cut Into Chopped
- 2 Summer Squash, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Cut Into Chopped
- 1 Box Whole Grain Angel Hair Pasta or 1 Box Bow Tie Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Fresh Basil
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onion until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add roasted vegetables and juices from pan; add basil and toss gently until evenly blended. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.