- 1 Lg Chicken, Cut Into 8-10 Pieces
- Salt And Pepper
- Olive Oil Or Vegetable Oil For Frying
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then fry the chicken pieces in the oil in batches until browned.
- Place the cooked chicken in the baking dish.
- In a saucepan mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire, brown sugar, Tabasco, molasses, seasonings, water, vinegar, onion and garlic. Whisk together and heat until mixture starts to bubble and is thick.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, covering each piece.
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.