Coconut Cake Quick And Easy
350° F. Oven
1 (18-ounce) White Cake Mix
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
2 Cups Sour Cream
1 (12-ounce) Pack Frozen Coconut
1 (9-ounce) Carton Whipped Topping
- Prepare cake mix according to package. Make 2 layers in 8 inch round cake pans.
- When layers are completely cool, split halves horizontally with a knife.
- Reserve 1 cup of sour cream mixture.
- Combine sugar, sour cream and coconut. Blend well; Spread remainder between the layers of the cake.
- Mix the whip topping with the reserved 1 cup sour cream and powdered sugar mixture.
- Spread on top and sides of the cake.
- Seal cake in an airtight container. The longer it sits the better it gets.