Skip to content
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage
- 1/8 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/8 Cup Minced Green Bell Pepper
- 1 (12 Ounce) Can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 4 Eggs, Beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onion and green pepper. Cook until sausage is evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine drained sausage mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
- Separate the dough into 10 individual biscuits. Flatten each biscuit out, then line the bottom and sides of 10 muffin cups.
- Evenly distribute sausage\cheese mixture between the cups. Mix together the eggs and cream, and spoon into the cups. Sprinkle tops with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.