Chocolate Trifle Fast
- 4 Boxes Brownies Cellophane Removed And Crumbled
- 2 (3.9 Ounce) Packages Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 Ounce) Container Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 (12 Ounce) Container Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Cup Chocolate Morsels
- Crumble packaged brownies into a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Sprinkle Chocolate Chips on for Garnish.