LoLo’s Home Kitchen
2 Cups Greek Yogurt
2 Cups Self-Rising Flour
1 large Egg
Everything bagel topping (or your choice of topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with Silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt and flour and mix with a wooden spoon until you have made a dough. Get your hands in there to make sure all the flour is mixed in.
- Divide dough into 6 equal parts. Roll dough into a rope shape and then shape into a bagel shape. Repeat with each section of dough. Place each dough bagel on prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk the egg and then brush egg onto the tops of the bagels. Sprinkle with Everything Bagel mix or choice of topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes then broil on low for 2 minutes. (watch closely)
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy!
NOTES **If you do not have self rising flour, you can make your own. For this recipe it would be 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
**I have made these gluten free using Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 flour and it worked great and tasted great! https://lolohomekitchen.com/2020-1-two-ingredient-healthy-bagels/