Spinach Casserole Semi Homemade
8 Frozen Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflés
2 Cups Shredded Cheese Of Your Choice — A Good Melting Cheese Like Fontina Or A Sharp Cheese Like Cheddar Or Gruyere
1 Bunch Scallions, White And Greens, Sliced Thinly
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup French-Fried Onions
1. Spray a 9×13-inch disposable foil lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Remove four of the soufflés from their packaging, and pop out of the baking trays. Arrange in a single layer on the bottom of the pan.
3. Toss the shredded cheese with the scallions, and spread in an even layer on top of the frozen soufflés. Then, top with the other four soufflés. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top, then the french-fried onions.
4. Cover tightly with foil, and put back in your freezer until you want to cook.
5. To bake, cook from frozen, covered, in a 400 degree F oven for 75 to 85 minutes. Then uncover and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes until the top has puffed, the onions are crispy, and the center of the casserole hits 185 degrees F.
6. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve hot. Serves 12-14